wearetheshaken asked: three, seven, eight, fifteen, seventeen, twenty-three, twenty-four, and (if you're up for it) twenty-five!
Giselle, I love you<3
3. Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
Damn I don’t even have anything that old :<
7. Show us at least one picture you drew or sketched recently that you did not put on a public site.
8. What is your favourite piece that you have done?
So far with pieces it’s
15. What do you like drawing the least?
Hmmm, I’d have to say media art. Things that have been drawn before geared towards the public
17. What would you absolutely refuse to draw?
Definitely super commercial stuff. Art is really personal to me, and even though I have the technical ability to draw something, I would prefer not to because it is not something I’ve created. Generic media icons do not excite me or interest me at all. I know that sounds very snotty of me, but I cannot bring myself to do things like that. It just feels odd and unnatural.
23. What do you think you could stand to improve on?
I would probably stand painting with acrylic again so I can improve upon it. Everyone says acrylic is one of the easiest mediums and watercolor is the hardest, but it’s the other way around for me.
24. Do you have a shameful art past? (recolour sprite comics, tracing art, etc.)
When I just started drawing seriously, I was in 7th grade and loved drawing band logos/album artwork. In my very first sketchbook I have a drawing of Dimmu Borgir’s Stormblast album. I’m not necessarily shameful of it, but I really do find it hilarious.
25. Draw a picture!
I just finished this one!